Turn-Key, Full-Service Property Management
We offer a full-service property management program, specifically designed for owners who want to enjoy the benefits of rental home ownership, but do not want to engage in the day-to-day demands of successfully managing this type of investment. We know all too well, the pitfalls this investment class can bring. If properly managed, single-family rental homes can be a very rewarding investment. If poorly managed, these homes will not only fail to meet targeted investment goals, but can cause endless headaches, legal liability, and needless expense. Please scroll down for details on our services and pricing.
Services Included in Full-Management Program
- Initial property viewing to determine the home’s competitive status in today’s market.
- Market rent study; recommendations to Owner to improve property’s marketability.
- Design & placement of advertising, including Tenant Turner, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, and many other venues.
- Featured listing on our website, including link to multiple up-to-date property photos.
- Minimum once weekly vacant property check.
- Handle rental inquiries; show vacant properties 7 days a week! (We utilize the latest technology by placing controlled-access lock boxes on vacant homes. This allows prospects to view your property at their convenience. Identity of the prospect is verified in advance, prior to them being able to view the home.)
- Rental application processing (tenant screening) for all residents 18 years of age or older.
- Electronic signature collection on lease documents.
- Collection of initial move-in monies (rent & security deposit via certified funds); future rents paid electronically.
- Thorough Move-in Condition Report (with photos), conducted prior to occupancy.
- On-call availability 24/7 for property and tenant emergencies.
- Quarterly ‘drive-by’ inspection of property.
- Annual interior and exterior inspection of your rental home.
- Accounts payable/receivable processing weekly.
- Tenants have 24/7 access to a Portal where they can review their lease documents, pay rent, and submit repair requests.
- Monthly and annual financial reports to our Owner/Clients.
- 24/7 online access to Owner documents and accounting reports through your “Owner Portal.”
- Owner disbursements made by the 3rd day of each month.
- Monthly owner disbursements via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- Non-interest-bearing trust account for tenant security deposits.
- Arranging for routine maintenance. (Never any “up-charge” for maintenance or repairs done on your property.)
- Owner consultation, as needed.
- Late notices to tenant, as needed.
- 1st phase of eviction action for non-payment of rent and/or lease violation, if required. (We haven’t had a single eviction in over 7 years! This speaks volumes for our Tenant Selection Process.)
- Move-out inspection and security deposit reconciliation when tenant vacates.
- Lease administration; renewal tracking.
- 1099 reporting and processing annually.
Our Full-Management Program fee is the greater of 8% of gross income or $125 per month. We charge a one-time initial new account set-up fee of $225, and an $850 tenant placement fee each time we place a new tenant in the property. Should an existing tenant break their lease, the vacating tenant is responsible for payment of our tenant placement fee, on a prorated basis. Lease renewals are billed at $495. There are never any additional charges for the services outlined above.
EXPERT OPINION & TESTIMONY
Should the need ever arise, TMPM’s Judy Cook, C-CREC® is a recognized industry expert in the areas listed below, and can provide expert opinion and testimony in legal matters.
Please have your attorney contact us for a rate schedule.
|Fair Housing||Landlord/Tenant Matters|
|Licensing and Agency||Broker Responsibility|
|Trust Accounting||Real Property Maintenance|
|Risk Management||Environmental Disclosures|