Updated: May 16, 2020
Our first priority is the health and safety of our team, and of you, our residents, clients, and vendors. We have been closely monitoring the ever-changing protocols and data regarding the pandemic novel coronavirus (COVID-19). We will be actively updating our policies as we continue to provide services to everyone. Our team will be following the guidance of local, state and national officials, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Please check this page for updates often.
For Nevada-specific information on the COVID-19 pandemic, please visit this link.
PLEASE NOTE: Although our physical office is temporarily closed, we are still working and available during normal business hours and have not implemented any major changes to our business procedures.
Actions We Are Taking Now
- Emergency, health-safety, and urgent repair requests will be dispatched as received. When submitting an urgent work order, please let us know if anyone in your household has been or is currently sick so that our vendor can be prepared to protect themselves.
- All “non-essential” repair and maintenance requests will be dispatched as received, but may see delays due to safety protocols imposed by federal, state, and local governments in addition to those adopted by our maintenance vendors.
- Routine annual inspections are being conducted remotely via an app through zInspector.
- Our team is working from home. The best way to reach us is either TXT to 775-224-4508 or email to email@example.com.
- In-person meetings are not being scheduled at this time. We’ll be happy to schedule a Zoom video conference with you. Please email or TXT your request.
- Rental vacancies will continue to be shown via access-controlled electronic lockboxes, as has been our practice for several years. Rental applications, lease documents, and the move-in process are all done remotely. We anticipate no changes to those procedures at this time.
If you are directly impacted:
Governor Sisolak recently provided an update on Unemployment Insurance. If you have filed for unemployment or are planning to, this is important information. Click here for a Nevada Current story on this update, along with links to additional information. Unemployment payments will be backdated to March 15th! NOTE: “Employ Nevada” is now accepting unemployment benefit applications from self-employed and gig workers (updated 5/16/2020). Follow this link to apply.
If you are one of our renters and have been impacted by reduced hours or layoffs, please reach out to us as soon as possible. We are obligated to operate in accordance with your rental agreement and current law. That said, this crisis is fluid in terms of national and local response. Let’s discuss what is happening for you, and work together to find a solution.
United Way has published a list of local resources for food, shelter, child care, medical, legal, unemployment and other entities providing help during this crisis. Follow this link for detailed information.
If you are one of our clients and having difficulty making your mortgage payment, Nevada’s State Treasurer recommends you reach out to your lender directly. He also offers the assistance of his office if you are struggling to connect with your lender. Here’s a link to the Nevada State Treasurer’s Office.
If there are any changes to our business procedures due to COVID-19 that affect you, we will notify you via text and/or email and post the information on this page.
In these uncertain times, we want to wish all the best to you and your family. Together, we will get through this!
Best wishes for your health and well-being.
Judy Cook, Broker/Owner #B.15980.LLC
TRUCKEE MEADOWS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT